Songbird Tutorial Contest
We at Songbird Ocarina believe that there are two great ways to learn ocarina: experimentation and by learning from other players. This month, we want to reward you for doing both! We want to see your video tutorials demonstrating various ocarina techniques and instructing on all levels, from begginer to advanced. You don’t have to be great at teaching. Just show us what you’ve learned and if possible, give us a few tips in the process!
Here are the rules:
- Contest begins May 11th via our Youtube channel
- Participants must be subscribers to Songbird Ocarinas’s Youtube
- Entries must be submitted as video responses on YouTube
- If you are unsure how to post a response, here are instructions
- Use the tags “Songbird Ocarina”
- Entries must demonstrate some aspect of playing the ocarina (e.g. – how to hold, how to play the major scale, how to play a Song of Time, how to improvise, etc).
- Songbird will nominate three contestants for each of the following categories, and then they will go to vote on our Facebook Polls, where the submissions will be judged by a jury of your peers. Those three categories are:
- Best Production Value
- Most Helpful
- Most Creative
- The prize for each category will be a $100 gift certificate, to be used on songbirdocarina.com or in our Workshop, located in Downtown Los Angles, CA.
- Deadline to submit videos is June 8th, voting will take place June 15th-17th and winners will be announced June 18th.
If you have questions about the contest, please leave a comment below or email us at SongbirdOcarina@gmail.com. Good luck!