- Handcrafted ceramic glazed in Metallic Lustre
- 6-Hole produces over an octave range from G5-B6
- Songbook/Tutorial included
- Adjustable Black Necklace included
Not too long ago, my son and I were at a fair and he pointed to an object displayed at the Songbird Stand.
“Mom can I keep it,” he begged? It was a Baby Dragon Tooth Ocarina in G.
I’m no stranger to ocarinas. You don’t want to pick up some stray model. Who knows what you’re getting? But I was surprised with this 6-hole Baby Dragon Tooth, a hybrid of the larger 12-hole Dragon Tooth in C. Both handcrafted and finished with a metallic lustre glaze, makes each instrument unique unto itself. But I what I really liked was the way the Baby Dragon felt in my hand and hearing it’s exceptional tone quality.
“Mom, can we keep it?” He egged me on?
“Well, only if you promise to take care of it.”
Now he takes it everywhere and plays all the tunes found in the enclosed Songbook/tutorial. He’s happy, and so am I.
And for the small price of $29.95, it’s a keeper.
The Key of G is known to convey the feeling of gratitude, and every gentle and peaceful emotion of the heart.
A songsheet/tutorial is included, which teaches scales and several songs:
Theme from Star Wars
The Pink Panther
On Top of Ol Smokey
My Country 'tis of Thee
Skip to My Lou
Doe a Deer
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Handcrafted ceramic with StrawFire finish - 6-Hole produces over an octave range from G5-B6 - Songbook/Tutorial included - Adjustable Black Necklace included Not... View full product details
- Jewelry you can play - Necklace Included - 5 hole scales a range of an chromatic octave +1 - Songbook/Method included This is the... View full product details
- 3-Hole produces over an octave range from F-Bb - Leather Strap From antiquity, eagle bone flutes were played as sacred ceremonial instruments evoking... View full product details
- Handcrafted 6 hole Alto in C - Inset Emerald crystal - Comes with a leatherette bag - Plays a chromatic octave and a third... View full product details