- 6 hole ranges an octave and a 3rd
- Pendant Ocarina finished in a Java Brown glaze
- Intricate pattern
- Adjustable Beaded Necklace
- Songbook/Method included
Back in ancient Egypt, scarabs were popular amulets worn around the neck to protect the owner from misfortune. That tradition is alive and well with our very own Scarab Ocarina. Oval shaped and stout, this pendant ocarina fits in the palm of your hand. Ranging from an octave and a third (C5-E6), you can play all sorts of music, whether its a sacred song or your favorite Beatles tune. The adjustable beaded necklace keeps this object close to your body and soul and the heavenly tone it makes will cast a spell on you and your friends.
It’s also been known ancient Egyptians gave scarabs as gifts to friends and loved ones.
Need we say more? At $19.95, you can keep the tradition going.
The key of C is known to convey the characteristics of purity and innocence.
- Handcrafted ceramic with StrawFire finish - 6-Hole produces over an octave range from G5-B6 - Songbook/Tutorial included - Adjustable Black Necklace included Not... View full product details
- Handcrafted ceramic glazed in Metallic Lustre - 6-Hole produces over an octave range from G5-B6 - Songbook/Tutorial included - Adjustable Black Necklace included ... View full product details
- 3-Hole produces over an octave range from F-Bb - Leather Strap From antiquity, eagle bone flutes were played as sacred ceremonial instruments evoking... View full product details