- Jewelry you can play
- 6 hole ranges an octave and a 3rd
- Adjustable Beaded Necklace
- Songbook/Method included
- Gemstone inlaid on a StrawFire finish
Deep beneath the earth’s surface, a gemstone ocarina was mined. On the surface it looks like your typical 6 hole sandstone ocarina, but this lovely specimen will rock you.
Compact and lightweight, take this ocarina anywhere to any environment you play in. It’s no fault this alto plays an octave and a third (D5-F6), and the adjustable beaded necklace and songbook/tutorial gives you all the elements for great playing.
Anyway you look at it, this ocarina’s a gem.
The Key of D is known to convey the experience of triumph, hallelujah, and rejoicing choruses.
- Handcrafted ceramic with StrawFire finish - 6-Hole produces over an octave range from G5-B6 - Songbook/Tutorial included - Adjustable Black Necklace included Not... View full product details
- Handcrafted ceramic glazed in Metallic Lustre - 6-Hole produces over an octave range from G5-B6 - Songbook/Tutorial included - Adjustable Black Necklace included ... View full product details
- 3-Hole produces over an octave range from F-Bb - Leather Strap From antiquity, eagle bone flutes were played as sacred ceremonial instruments evoking... View full product details