- 12-Hole ocarina produces range of octave and 6th
- Ceramic finished in CrackleJade glaze
- Songbook/Method included
- Comes with a Nylon Case
If you’re buying your first ocarina........
which is the right one to start out with?
will it be easy to learn and play?
which range is best and most pleasing to the ear?
is this the instrument I will use most?
what’s the best instrument I can get for the price?
If you’re starting out, the Sonoro 12-hole sweet potato Alto C is the right instrument to choose. It’s perfect for every player whether you’re a beginner or pro. It’s full range of an octave and a sixth covers the repertory you’ll play. All instruments are hand made producing clear focused tone that’s easy to produce and pleasing to the ear whether you play solo or ensemble. With several colors and finishes to choose from, each ocarina comes with a songbook/tutorial and carrying case.
If you’ve never played ocarina before, make the Sonoro Alto C your first choice.
The key of C is known to convey the characteristics of purity and innocence.
- Professional Standard - Produces range of E4-C6 - StrawFire finish- some variations in color depth and design are to be expected - Scale chart... View full product details
- 12 hole Alto C with a range of A4-F6 - Affordable Entry Level instrument - Songbook/Tutorial included - Unbreakable Plastic Whether you’re on... View full product details
- 12-Hole ocarina produces range of octave and 6th - StrawFire finish - Songbook/Method included - Comes with a Nylon Case Our top-of-the-line soprano... View full product details
- 12-Hole ocarina produces range of A4 - F6 - Songbook/Method included - Comes with a padded nylon case The Allegro Ocarina brings together... View full product details